Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yesterday Doodles.....

Holaa... :D

A little story I wanna share with you before showing my doodles, is about my me time...
Today I really enjoyed my 'me time' at Citra Land Mal, West Jakarta. Why Citra Land? Because it's the nearest mal from my kost. :)
I decided to satisfy myself with anything I'd like to see, eat, and buy. I bought a laptop too with the lofty aim to update this blog, since I have left this blog neglected about more than half year!OMG..Poor you, lovely blog. :(

Now, I'd like to show some of my doodles yesterday. I have no special occasion to draw them, but in the end, I like them. <3

Here they are.....

First, I just drew my character praying with some little words I thought by myself. I bold the line with small black marker, then colored it with pencil colors. I captured it and made it to be my display picture on blackberry. Then, because I felt that it's a very raw doodle, I edited the doodle photo in Photoshop, then, voila! It became like this.





















Secondly, I drew my character again, but I wanted to involve my boyfriend too, since I had lived without him for 10 days. He has previously left for our hometown. So I drew a dreaming baloon contained one of my moment with him. :D It was also edited in Photoshop. He said that he liked it <3 ^^


As my little sister saw my Blackberry's display picture, she asked me to make her character too. I had never made her character before, so I was challanged by her request. :D This is it...


All the results were not really sharp, because I didn't capture them with DSLR or scan them.

Last, I also drew a tree doodle with wacom, and to complete the doodle, I thought I need a nice quote about tree. I found it through google. :)


That's all about my yesterday doodles, hope you like them too..Thanks for visiting my blog.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment